Wednesday 28 September 2011

Big Test

Tomorrow I go to the UK. This weekend I’ll face possible peer pressure to drink more. I’m going out in London on Friday night with some old friends. I want to keep to just three pints, drink water whilst I drink beer and explain why I’m cutting back.

I’m confident that I won’t drink six, which is probably what I use to drink in the old days. I’m a bit nervous about how it’ll go but I’m sure I’ll keep it to four or under.

I haven't faced peer pressure yet in my aim to cut down and be a moderate drinker. The next week, I'll face many situations where I'll probably have to talk about cutting down, with friends and family.

I'm sure my dad will be please but I'm expecting some resistance from certain friends.

So wish me luck.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment